What is the best gift you could give your mom this Mother’s Day…or any other day? Quality time with you.
Mom spent so much of her life to make yours better. It makes her happy when you choose to spend time with her.
Here are a few of our favorite ways to spend time with our moms…and yours. We hope you find a few that you enjoy doing as well.
Favorite Activities for the Active Mom
- Visit a nearby park to feed the ducks, lounge on a blanket and enjoy a picnic, or just go for a stroll.
- Get intoxicated by the sights and smells of a beautiful garden.
Favorite Activities for the Less-Active Mom
- Get takeout from her favorite restaurant, serve it on nice plate, and decorate the table with fresh flowers.
- Cook her favorite meal or dessert together.
- Do a crossword, play a board game or cards.
- Read her a story.
- Have her tell you some of her favorite childhood stories.
Remember, regardless of what you do, it’s the time spent with you that she craves the most.
Can Professional In-Home Care Help?
If you are unable to be in-person with your senior in Montgomery County or Prince George’s County, we can help.
Our licensed caregivers can provide help with the 6 activities of daily living as well as companionship for your senior.
We are happy to discuss your family’s specific needs – contact us via our website or call 301-888-5253.
Not sure if you need in-home care? This article When Do You Need an Aide can provide some assistance.