Free Guide: “Is it Time For In-Home Care?”Getting older doesn’t mean you have to give up your home. Aging-in-place is the idea that as we get older, we can continue to live in our homes and enjoy a level of comfort and quality of life that we expect. However, as we age and live longer, both our physical and cognitive abilities change. Learn how to identify when your loved one is in need of additional care in order to continue living safely and with dignity in their own home. We have created a helpful guide with the information you need to allow you to feel confident in your decision-making.
This resource will help you understand:
- The six activities of daily living
- Needs: help around the house or something more?
- Causes: short–term medical help or chronic care need?
- Options: what should we do next?
- 20 warning signs that your loved one needs in-home care
To get this guide emailed to you, fill out the form below: