Comfort Home Care provides effective and reliable in-home care services in Rockville, MD. Our team of experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) enables individuals to have support with the essential Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) which they may need to continue living safely and comfortably.
This professional assistance allows individuals to remain in a familiar setting such as a private residence, assisted living facility, or hospital in Rockville, MD. Our in-home care services in Rockville, MD also support caregivers by helping them to share the responsibility of providing care so that they can rest or focus on other parts of their lives.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
For any reason, an individual who is unable to safely or effectively complete a particular ADL may be able to use in-home care services for the help they need.
The level of in-home care required for each individual can vary. One individual could need just a little extra help with an activity such as safely going for a walk, while another individual could require 24-hour round the clock supervision such as times when respite care or end-of-life care is appropriate.
Individuals who are struggling with ADLs often rely on primary caregivers for crucial aspects of the ADL assistance they receive. In-home care services are often used when primary caregivers are temporarily unavailable or can no longer satisfy completion of particular daily living activities. Some common situations where a caregiver may need extra assistance could include:
- A primary caregiver could be an aging spouse is unable to assist with more difficult activities such as getting out of bed and into a wheelchair
- A caregiver is overloaded with life responsibilities and needs extra support to fulfill certain caregiving duties throughout the day
- A caregiver has to travel somewhere and is temporarily unable to provide the care assistance otherwise regularly provided
- A caregiver needs a temporary break from an essential care responsibility such as when going to work
In-Home Care Services in Rockville, MD
Our team goes through every detail to ensure our clients are feeling content and properly cared for through each support effort we provide. It is always important to our whole team to maintain the trust and respect of the families we serve.
A day under the care of one of our in-home care professionals may involve getting started by assisting the client out of bed, going to the bathroom, bathing, dressing, and with food, in addition to helpful support with the six important ADLs listed below:
The maintenance of a nutritious diet is essential for everyone to sustain a high quality of life. Comfort Home Care’s caregivers can prepare balanced and healthy meals, feed individuals when necessary, and maintain an orderly kitchen space. Our team is capable of serving each meal an individual needs, including preparing food for later in the day.
Bathing and Hygiene
Individuals with certain limitations often require daily in-home assistance with bathing and keeping up with personal hygiene activities including tending to skin and oral care. Our team promotes a clean and sanitary environment for our client’s living space.
Comfort Home Care’s CNAs may be requested to assist with dressing in the morning and undressing in the evening. They may also take care of the laundry while creating easy access to clothing accessories.
General grooming requests and basic hair cleaning, trimming, shaving, and cutting will be carried out by our staff based on the preferences and needs of the client.
Our team will help our clients with mobility around the house and to the places they regularly need to go such as to medical appointments. We can also help clients with walking and light stretching when it is appropriate.
Our service personnel understand the various cognitive and physical limitations that individuals have. Our team is ready to provide support to clients who needs help with getting to the bathroom and with maintaining a sanitary lifestyle. Our CNAs and GNAs are trained to handle continence care which could include emptying catheter drainage bags or changing of adult diapers.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option in Rockville, MD
Comfort Home Care provides individuals and families with custom-designed in-home care services with comprehensive ADLs support in Rockville, MD. For more online information on our in-home care services, please take a look at how Comfort Home Care provides in-home care support in the pages below.
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of Our In-Home Care in Rockville, MD
In-home care exists so the lives of individuals can continue to function more normally despite physical or cognitive challenges. Our experienced CNAs and GNAs are thoroughly trained and their expertise ensures that the individuals under our care can complete ADLs more easily which helps them to achieve the best quality of life possible.
Satisfying the entire range of daily needs for a loved one can be somewhat worrisome for family caregivers. Our in-home care services work to alleviate much of the anxiety and stress inevitably associated with full or part-time caregiving.
Our compassionate aides work to make the details of life at home simplified so everyone involved in the care plan can experience peace of mind knowing that the professionals of Comfort Home Care are always ready to support them.
Licensed, Insured In-Home Care Professionals
Since 1999 Comfort Home Care has been providing highly skilled Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Geriatric Assistants. Comfort Home Care is insured, bonded, and is licensed as a Residential Service Agency in the state of Maryland by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
We take our time when hiring skilled professional caregivers. Our employee screening process includes performing a thorough assessment of:
- Nationwide criminal background check
- Health screenings
- Personal reference check
- Assessment of oral and written communication abilities
- Discerning in-person interviews
Our Rockville, MD In-Home Care Evaluation Process
- Comfort Home Care understands how important it is that families and individuals access the professional support they require to safely make it as self-sufficiently as able throughout the day.
- Comfort Home Care’s Director of Nursing, Director of Care, and our Company Representative visit your location with a Registered Nurse (RN). Our complimentary evaluation will assess the appropriate level of care for the client by discovering the individual’s goals and unique care requirements.
- The RN assigned to the client will then thoroughly develop a detailed custom care plan that satisfies the individual’s range of needs.
- Our clients have told us time and again that they are so appreciative that we found the ideal match their experienced caregiver. We have a large team of CNAs and GNAs that are ready to be assigned to create a thriving relationship with the client.
Contact Us for a Free In-Home Care Evaluation!
If you would like to learn more about the ideal in-home care option for you or your loved one in Rockville, MD please contact us by calling or send us a message online. We are ready to schedule a complimentary in-care evaluation at your location. A Care Manager is on duty 24/7 to support our clients with the professional assistance they deserve.