Comfort Home Care offers dependable in-home care services to Laytonsville, MD residents. Comprehensive in-home care support from our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) allows individuals to effectively complete each Activity of Daily Living (ADLs) they may have difficulty with.
This professional support enables individuals to safely remain in the convenience and familiarity of their private residence, hospital, or assisted living facility in Laytonsville, MD. Additionally, Comfort Home Care’s services support primary caregivers through consolidating some or each of their routine caregiving responsibilities so they are able to pay better attention to professional or personal life.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
Individuals who are unable of completing any of the Activity of Daily Living could utilize in-home care to find the assistance they require to function as self-sufficiently as able where they reside.
The various levels of in-home support an individual may need will differ between individuals. One individual may require minimal assistance with completing an activity, while another would need constant support with completing every ADLs during the day.
Primary caregivers are often the ones who are providing the ADLs assistance a loved one needs on a day-to-day basis. In-home care services are commonly used when primary caregivers are unavailable for a brief period of time, or are unable to continue to assist a loved one with specific ADLs, in addition to the following reasons:
- The caregiver must briefly travel out of town and is temporarily unable to offer the care they routinely provide
- The caregiver needs time for personal or professional obligations and care assistance is required to maintain certain caregiving responsibilities
- The caregiver could be a spouse who is not able to assist with the more physically challenging activities such as when getting in and out of bed or to and from the bathroom
- The caregiver only needs additional support for a loved one while they are at work during the day
In-Home Care Services in Laytonsville, MD
Comfort Home Care provides individuals and families with customized in-home care plans which cover comprehensive ADLs support in Laytonsville, MD. The Activities of Daily Living we often perform are outlined below:
Many of our clients cannot prepare their own meals for various reasons. Our aides ensure that our clients have access to nutritious meals based upon dietary preferences or restrictions, and can prepare meals for later in the day if requested.
Bathing and Hygiene
Many of our clients have physical or cognitive challenges which prevent them from being able to bathe or maintain personal hygiene without assistance. Our aides can help with the act of bathing along with all personal hygiene needs including oral and skin care.
Our CNAs and GNAs are often requested to help an individual dress for the day and undress for the night and can handle the laundry and organizing of clean clothing.
Our in-home care aides can help with typical grooming requests such as maintaining hair care by washing, trimming, shaving, and cutting hair.
Our team is able to assist individuals with transportation to locations such as the doctor’s office, and can assist with getting around the house, as well as providing light stretching exercises to maintain muscle and joint mobility.
Our wonderful CNAs and GNAs have a wealth of experience helping individuals to and from the bathroom. They can empty catheter drainage bags as well as the changing of adult diapers.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option
For more online information on the specific in-home care services we offer in Laytonsville, MD, please view any of the following service pages:
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of In-Home Care in Laytonsville, MD
Comfort Home Care’s support services exist to provide the levels of support individuals need to more normally function as self-sufficiently as possible through the day, even though they may have physical or cognitive challenges.
The licensed CNAs and GNAs on our team are trained to ensure that each of our clients can complete any of the ADLs they require support with through the day or night, while they make every effort to give individuals the care they need to achieve a great quality of life in their familiar setting.
Family members may find that satisfying a loved one’s entire list of care requirements is often a stressful and worrisome endeavor. Comfort Home Care’s in-home personal care assistants try to alleviate some of the anxieties that are commonly associated with essential part or full-time caregiving responsibilities. Our team of professional personal care assistants attempt to streamline the management of life activities at home in order for both clients and their families to have the peace of mind and confidence of knowing how Comfort Home Care’s staff is available when and where professional caregiving assistance is needed.
Licensed, Insured In-Home Care Professionals
Since 1999 Comfort Home Care has been providing professional Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Geriatric Assistants. Comfort Home Care is bonded, insured, and we are licensed as a Residential Service Agency by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene in the state of Maryland.
We take our time when hiring qualified and experienced caregivers. Our employee screening process includes performing an assessment of:
- Nationwide criminal background check
- Discerning in-person interviews
- Health screenings
- Personal reference check
- Assessment of oral and written communication abilities
Our In-Home Care Evaluation Process in Laytonsville, MD
- Comfort Home Care understands how important it is that families and individuals access the professional support they require to safely make it as self-sufficiently as able throughout the day.
- Comfort Home Care’s Director of Nursing, Director of Care, and our Company Representative visit your location with a Registered Nurse (RN). Our complimentary evaluation will assess the appropriate level of care for the client by discovering the individual’s goals and unique care requirements.
- The RN the client is assigned with will then create a custom-tailored care plan to satisfy the client’s range of needs.
- Our clients have told us time and again that they are so appreciative that we found the ideal match their experienced caregiver. We have a great staff of CNAs and GNAs that are ready to create a thriving and long lasting relationship with the client.
Complimentary In-Home Care Evaluations Are Available!
To learn more about how to get started with in-home care through the complementary care evaluation or to answer any questions you may have regarding our services, please give Comfort Home Care a call or send us a message online today. A Care Manager is standing by every hour of the day to answer your questions and to provide our clients with dedicated personal care assistants.