Looking for a home health care agency that will provide the highest level of care and compassion to you or a loved one? Comfort Home Care in Laytonsville can help. We’re the premier home health agency in Montgomery County, serving residents since 1999 by helping with activities of daily living (ADL) to allow someone to age in place or maintain independence.
Aging is inevitable, and when it happens it can make some of the most important daily activities difficult. Home health care agencies provide the services to help you or a loved one continue to live at home in a safe and familiar environment while also ensuring your overall health, safety, and well-being. In addition to helping those who are aging, our home health services provide care for:
- Cognitively impaired individuals
- People experiencing cognitive decline
- Short-term needs after surgery or a hospital discharge
- Temporary assistance to relieve live-in caregivers
- Short-term assistance while a caregiver is away on vacation, at work, or traveling
You can rest assured knowing that a loved one is well taken care of and has all their needs met when you work with our team.
Comprehensive Services from Our Highly Trained Team in Laytonsville
We offer a wide range of services that are specifically tailored to meet your individual needs. The process begins with a thorough evaluation of the current situation, followed by a detailed care plan to outline the ways that our team can help. Every member of our staff that provides in-home care is a qualified and licensed CNA or GNA, and we’re also bonded and insured for added peace of mind. Our team can help with a range of ADLs, including:
- Grooming, such as shaving or hair care
- Bathing, showering, and other daily hygiene activities
- Eating, preparing nutritious meals and feeding
- Dressing in the morning or getting ready for bed in the evening, as well as help with laundry and clothes organization
- Walking and light stretching activities for mobility
- Continence and toileting assistance, including help with drainage bags
Schedule Your Free Consultation to Learn More
Let us take some of the stress from you as a caregiver, spouse, or someone who is approaching an age where you might not be able to properly care for yourself. Talk to our team today during a free initial consultation to discuss how we can help. Call 301-433-7235 or contact us online by filling out our form to learn more.