Comfort Home Care is a provider of in-home care services for residents of Bethesda, MD. Our staff of highly capable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs) enable individuals to access professional assistance with the six major “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs). This support allows certain individuals to remain safe and comfortable in a familiar setting such as an assisted living facility, a private residence, or a hospital in Bethesda, MD. Comfort Home Care’s dependable in-home care services to Bethesda, MD is adept at supporting caregivers through sharing their important responsibilities of providing care, in order for them to take the time they need for personal and professional obligations.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
If an individual is not fully able to effectively or safely complete any of the six primary ADLs, they could be a candidate for in-home care.
The amount of in-home care required for every individual will differ greatly. While one person could require minimal, infrequent help with a singly activity, another could need supervision for the entire day for instances such as when respite care or would be necessary.
People who have difficulty completing ADLs normally are reliant on primary caregivers for the core ADLs assistance they receive. The services of in-home care are commonly utilized for situations when a caregiver is unavailable or can no longer assist with specific ADLs, or for example:
- The caregiver is an elderly spouse who cannot provide assistance with challenging ADLs such as turning in bed
- The caregiver has many other day-to-day responsibilities and professional caregiving assistance is required for certain care responsibilities during the day
- The caregiver has travel plans and cannot provide care until they return
- The caregiver goes to work during the day and nobody else is available to perform caregiving duties until the caregiver returns from work
In-Home Care Services in Bethesda, MD
Comfort Home Care’s Bethesda, MD in-home care services focus on providing access to professional ADLs support which allows an individual to sustain a reasonably higher quality-of-life where they reside. Our amazing staff ensures that those we care for are satisfied with the levels of care we provide. We always work to achieve the respect and trust of the families and individuals we serve in Bethesda, MD. Comfort Home Care can support people with the six major ADLs which are covered below:
Our CNAs and GNAs can prepare meals and can assist in the feeding of our care clients. We always pay attention to an individual’s dietary preferences and restrictions.
Bathing and Hygiene
We always provide CNAs and GNAs instead of “Home Health Aides” because we understand that many individuals requesting in-home care need professional assistance with bathing and maintaining personal hygiene activities such as oral care.
Our care team can help individuals prepare for the day by getting changed and dressed. They can also help with laundry and with organizing clothes for those we care for.
We can help out with basic grooming needs such as hair care, including the trimming, shaving, and cutting of body hair.
Our CNAs and GNAs are able to help individuals who are capable of walking move safely around the house and to other places they need to go, including to doctor’s visits.
Physical and cognitive challenges often prevent individuals from being able to use the toilet, or control the bladder. Our care team can assist our clients in getting to and from the bathroom, and can help with every aspect of continence care.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option
Comfort Home Care offers the development of custom-tailored in-home care services and comprehensive ADLs assistance for individuals and families in Bethesda, MD. Please take a look at the following resource pages for more information on the specific services Comfort Home Care provides.
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of In-Home Care in Bethesda, MD
In-home care exists so the lives of individuals can continue to function more normally despite physical or cognitive challenges. Our experienced CNAs and GNAs are thoroughly trained and their expertise ensures that the individuals under our care can complete ADLs more easily which helps them to achieve the best quality of life possible.
Satisfying the entire range of daily needs for a loved one can be somewhat worrisome for family caregivers. Our in-home care services work to alleviate much of the anxiety and stress inevitably associated with full or part-time caregiving.
Our compassionate aides work to make the details of life at home simplified so everyone involved in the care plan can experience peace of mind knowing that the professionals of Comfort Home Care are always ready to support them.
Licensed, Insured In-Home Care Professionals
Since 1999 Comfort Home Care has been providing highly skilled Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Geriatric Assistants. Comfort Home Care is insured, bonded, and is licensed as a Residential Service Agency in the state of Maryland by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Comfort Home Care has consistently provided the best Geriatric Nursing Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants since 1999. We are bonded, insured, and we are licensed in Maryland as a Residential Service Agency by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
We have an in-depth employee screening process which ensures the reliability, qualifications, and experience of our trusted professional caregivers, including:
- Nationwide criminal background check
- Health screenings
- Personal reference check
- Assessment of oral and written communication abilities
- Discerning in-person interviews
Our Bethesda, MD In-Home Care Evaluation Process
Comfort Home Care exists because we know how important it is for people to get the help they need to live safely and content at home. The steps involved with applying for in-home care are as follows:
- Our complimentary evaluation will assess the appropriate level of care for the client by discovering the individual’s goals and unique care requirements. Comfort Home Care’s Director of Nursing, Director of Care, and our Company Representative travel to our prospective client’s location with one of our Registered Nurse (RN).
- The Nurse working with the client will develop the care plan which is fully customized to satisfy the individual’s entire set of non-medical care needs.
- The families and individuals we have worked with have often told us how appreciative they are to have found a care agency that focuses so much on matching the right caregiver to an individual. Our dependable CNAs and GNAs are ready to create a thriving relationship with any client they work with. If for some reason this is not the case, we are happy to provide a different caregiver that will best match the personality of the client.
Contact Comfort Home Care for Bethesda, MD in-home care services
One of our Care Managers is available during all hours of the day in order to support our new and existing clients with our professional caregiving assistance. If you or a loved one in Bethesda, MD would like to schedule the complementary care evaluation needed to provide our in-home care services, please give one of our Care Managers a call or send us a message online today.