Comfort Home Care provides reliable and effective in-home care services to residents of Washington Grove, MD. Professional caregiving assistance from our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) enable individuals to safely continue with each of their routine Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), from the familiarity of a private residence, hospital, or assisted living facility in Washington Grove, MD.
Comfort Home Care’s services in Washington Grove, MD also assist family caregivers through sharing their normal caregiving duties so they can make more time for other important aspects of personal or professional life.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
Individuals who aren’t able to effectively manage a particular Activity of Daily Living would be able to utilize in-home care services to find the support they need to remain as self-sufficient as possible at home.
The degree of in-home care an individual requires is always unique to their circumstances. One may require minimal assistance with completing an activity, while another individual would need consistent support with completing each activity during the course of a day.
Primary caregivers are often the ones who are providing the ADLs assistance a loved one needs on a day-to-day basis. In-home care services are commonly used when primary caregivers are unavailable for a brief period of time, or are unable to continue to assist a loved one with specific ADLs, in addition to the following reasons:
- The caregiver could be a spouse who is not able to assist with the more physically challenging support functions such as when moving in and out of bed
- The caregiver has personal or professional obligations and professional care support is needed to take over certain caregiving responsibilities
- The caregiver only needs additional caregiving support while they are at work through the day
- The caregiver must travel and is temporarily unavailable to provide the care typically provided
In-Home Care Services in Washington Grove, MD
Comfort Home Care’s professional in-home care services in Washington Grove, MD are focused on providing access to the Activities of Daily Living support individuals need to have a high quality of life in their residence. Our experienced team of Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Geriatric Assistants will comb through every detail to maintain the contentment, safety, and comfortability of our clients. Our aides always seek to uphold the respect and trust of all those they serve.
An average day with our professional caregivers often involves assisting clients with transitioning out of a bed and getting dressed for the day, making it to the bathroom for toileting and bathing, and eating, in addition to supporting the client with the following six ADLs:
A healthy diet is important for our clients who may need help with preparing food and eating it. Our aides are available to cook meals, directly feed individuals, and will maintain a clean kitchen.
Bathing and Hygiene
Certain individuals may require daily support for bathing and maintaining personal hygiene such as oral and skin care. For overall health, we actively promote a sanitary and clean environment in our client’s space.
Our personal care assistants are often requested to assist individuals with getting dressed in the morning and ready for bed in the evening. They can take care of the laundry and then have clean clothing available.
Our aides can help our clients with typical grooming actions such as hair washing, cutting, trimming, and shaving based on an individual’s personal preferences.
As we help our clients to be as self-sufficient as they are able to be, our team can help individuals with mobility through the areas of their setting and are able to assist with light stretching and going for a walk in the interest of maintaining joint and muscle functions.
Comfort Home Care’s nursing assistants are able to provide transportation to the locations clients regularly visit such as medical appointments and the grocery store. Our aides help clients with mobility throughout the house and can take clients on light walks and perform light stretching exercises when necessary.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option in Washington Grove, MD
For more information on the services Comfort Home Care provides in Washington Grove, MD, please visit the pages below:
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of In-Home Care in Washington Grove, MD
In-home care’s mission is to enhance the lives of individuals so they can continue to function more normally despite physical or cognitive challenges. Our highly dependable CNAs and GNAs are thoroughly trained and their expertise ensures that the individuals under our care can more easily complete ADLs which helps them to achieve the best quality of life possible.
Satisfying the entire range of daily needs for a loved one can be somewhat worrisome for family caregivers. Our in-home care services work to alleviate much of the anxiety and stress inevitably associated with full or part-time caregiving. Our compassionate aides work to make the details of life at home simplified so everyone involved in the care plan can experience peace of mind knowing that Comfort Home Care is always ready to support them.
Licensed, Insured In-Home Care Professionals
Comfort Home Care has been providing professional CNAs and GNAs since 1999 to residents of Washington Grove, MD. We are bonded and insured. Comfort Home Care is licensed in Maryland as a Residential Service Agency by its Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
We understand the importance of having the most qualified and experienced personal care assistants on our team. We ensure the dependability and qualifications of our team members through a screening of:
- Professional and personal references
- Screenings of Health and Ability
- Assessing written/oral communication ability
- Multiple in-depth interviews
- Nationwide criminal background check
Our In-Home Care Evaluation Process in Washington Grove, MD
Comfort Home Care understands how important it is for families and individuals to use the professional assistance they require to safely live with as much independence as possible.
- For the first part of the evaluation process, Comfort Home Care’s Company Representative, Director of Care, and Director of Nursing will visit your location along with one of our Registered Nurses. They will make assessments based on the client’s personal goals and particular care requirements.
- The RN will diligently work to develop the most appropriate care plan for the client’s unique situation that satisfies the whole range of care needs.
- Next, we are ready to select the best CNAs and GNAs for our client’s circumstances. We pay a lot of attention to placing the client with the experienced caregiver who will work to develop a special therapeutic relationship which ensures the happiness and comfortability of those we serve.
Contact Comfort Home Care for a Free In-Home Care Evaluation!
For more information on how Comfort Home Care’s in-home personal care assistants can share caregiving responsibilities with your family in Washington Grove, MD, please give us a call or send us a message online if you would like to schedule a complimentary care evaluation. One of our dedicated Care Managers is ready 24/7 to make sure our clients are able to have the ADLs support they require to live a good life.