Comfort Home Care offers dependable in-home care services to Somerset, MD residents. Comprehensive in-home care support from our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) enables individuals to efficiently complete Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) they may have difficulty with. This professional support enables individuals to safely remain in the convenience and familiarity of their private residence, hospital, or assisted living facility in Somerset, MD.
Additionally, Comfort Home Care’s services provide support to primary caregivers through assuming some or all of their essential routine caregiving responsibilities so they may take enough time to pay attention to their personal lives.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
If for any reason an individual is unable to safely perform a particular Activity of Daily Living, in-home care services can be very useful for receiving the help one needs to remain as self-sufficient as they are able to be.
Each individual who uses in-home care services is going to need a different level of support from one another. One may only need infrequent assistance with a single ADLs, while another individual could require 24/7 professional care services for a period of time.
Primary caregivers are often relied upon for helping with most essential care activities their loved one needs, but sometimes these caregivers are unable or incapable of fully assisting with these. In-home care services are commonly utilized by families for when they are briefly or even permanently unavailable for certain caregiving duties and ADLs support, including when:
- The caregiver goes to work during the day and professional caregivers are needed to assume all of the caregiving responsibilities until the primary caregiver returns each day
- The caregiver will be unavailable for typical caregiving duties because they have to travel out of town for a short period of time
- The caregiver is a spouse who is not physically able to perform a more difficult caregiving responsibility such as helping to get to and from the bathroom
- The caregiver is physically or mentally overwhelmed with caregiving duties and professional care assistance is needed until the primary caregiver can once again resume all of the responsibilities
In-Home Care Services in Somerset, MD
Comfort Home Care’s in-home services in Somerset, MD focus on supplying the comprehensive Activity of Daily Living support that helps individuals to sustain a good quality of life in an assisted living facility or in a private home.
Our professional personal care assistants can manage any element of caregiving to ensure our clients are properly cared for and are completely satisfied with the levels of care they are receiving. Our reliable aides are always working towards maintaining the trust of the families and individuals they serve. Our assistance with Activities of Daily Living includes help with the following:
Our aides are very adept at helping clients with all of their nutrition needs. They can prepare each meal for the day, and assist with feeding when necessary. Our aides also understand how keeping a clean and orderly kitchen is important for health as well.
Bathing and Hygiene
Physical and cognitive challenges can inhibit an individual’s ability to self-bathe and maintain activities of personal hygiene such as oral or skincare. Our staff always ensures a client’s living space is sanitary, cleaned, and is upholding practices that help to prevent uncomfortable bedsores.
Our nursing assistants are often requested to help clients out of bed and into clean clothes to start the day, or getting ready for bed in the evening. They can also handle any of the laundry and the organizing of clothing.
Simple hair care and other general grooming requests are carried out by our nursing assistants. They are able to wash, trim, shave, and cut a client’s body hair.
Our care assistants are able to help individuals with transportation to important locations such as the doctor’s office, as well as mobility around the house and to other places, including performing some light stretching exercises that can help individuals go for short walks.
Our aides have extensive experience with the more difficult tasks a client may need, such as effectively getting to and from the bathroom. Some individuals need continence care which may mean the emptying of catheter drainage bags and changing adult diapers. Our extremely accommodating CNAs and GNAs are capable of handling all of a client’s toileting and continence needs.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option in Somerset, MD
Comfort Home Care creates customized care plans that supports individuals with the successful accomplishment of any ADLs in Somerset, MD. For additional information on our in-home care services, please take a look at the pages below:
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of In-Home Care in Somerset, MD
The wealth of experience and extensive training of our CNAs and GNAs ensures that our clients are able to safely and effectively complete any ADLs, which ultimately leads to a better quality of life at home.
Offering the kind of care that covers a loved one’s whole set of day-to-day care requirements may be somewhat worrisome for any family caregiver. Comfort Home Care’s in-home services in Somerset, MD seek to provide urgent relief to caregivers from some of the stressors and anxiety that can result from investing a lot of time into caregiving duties.
Our sincere, warm-hearted team members seek to simplify the details of managing a client’s home life in order for everyone involved in the care plan to attain peace of mind through the level of compassionate support we always strive to serve.
Licensed, Insured In-Home Care Professionals
Comfort Home Care has been providing professional CNAs and GNAs since 1999 to Chevy Chase, MD residents. Comfort Home Care is insured and bonded. We are licensed as a Residential Service Agency by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene of Maryland.
We understand how meaningful it is to employ the most qualified professional care assistants. We ensure the trustworthiness of our aides through a detailed screening of:
- Professional and personal references
- Screenings of Health
- Assessing written/Oral communication ability
- Multiple in-depth interviews
- Nationwide criminal background check
Our In-Home Care Evaluation Process in Somerset, MD
Comfort Home Care understands the fundamental nature of the professional care support we provide to families and individuals that enables clients to live as independently as possible in the setting of their choice.
- Our complimentary care evaluation begins by attempting to determine the necessary level of care to be provided through coming to understand the client’s personal goals and specific care requirements.
- One of our Registered Nurses will join Comfort Home Care’s Director of Care, Director of Nursing, our Company Representative, to come to a client’s location to assess the care plan all in one visit.
- The RN who is assigned to the client will develop the customized care plan that is designed to satisfy each of a client’s fundamental needs.
- We carefully select the most appropriate CNAs and GNAs for the uniqueness and temperament of our clients. The relationship between the client and the professional caregiver aims to develop a friendly bond which helps to solidify the client’s overall happiness, health, and well-being.
Contact Comfort Home Care for a Free Somerset, MD In-Home Care Evaluation!
For additional information on how Comfort Home Care’s in-home care services can fully help you or your family in Somerset, MD, please give us a call send us a message online. A Care Manager is always available to take your call and can answer your care-related questions and is ready to schedule a complimentary care evaluation.