Comfort Home Care provides dependable in-home care services in Kensington, MD. Our support team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) can enable certain individuals to have the assistance they need to safely complete any Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
These professional care assistants help individuals to remain comfortable in the familiar setting, including a hospital, assisted living facility, or a private residence in Kensington, MD. Comfort Home Care also supports family caregivers by sharing any of their important caregiving responsibilities in order to give them more time to attend to personal or professional obligations.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
If for any reason an individual is unable to safely perform a particular Activity of Daily Living, in-home care services can be very useful for receiving the help one needs to remain as self-sufficient as they are able to be.
Each individual who uses in-home care services is going to need a different level of support from one another. One may only need infrequent assistance with a single ADLs, while another individual could require 24/7 professional care services for a period of time.
Primary caregivers are often relied upon for helping with most essential care activities their loved one needs, but sometimes these caregivers are unable or incapable of fully assisting with these. In-home care services are commonly utilized by families for when they are briefly or even permanently unavailable for certain caregiving duties and ADLs support, including when:
- The caregiver goes to work during the day and professional caregivers are needed to assume all of the caregiving responsibilities until the primary caregiver returns each day
- The caregiver will be unavailable for routine caregiving responsibilities because they have to travel out of town for a short while
- The caregiver is a spouse who is not physically able to perform a more difficult caregiving responsibility such as helping getting to and from the bathroom
- The caregiver is mentally or physically overwhelmed with caregiving duties or other stressors and professional care assistants are needed until the primary caregiver can once again maintain these responsibilities
In-Home Care Services in Kensington, MD
Comfort Home Care’s in-home services in Kensington, MD concentrate on providing the comprehensive Activity of Daily Living assistance that helps individuals to maintain a high quality of life in an assisted living facility, hospital, or in a private home.
Our professional care assistants can cover every aspect of caregiving to ensure our clients are properly cared for and feeling content with the level of care they are receiving. These reliable aides are always working towards maintaining the trust of the families and individuals they serve. Our ADLs support includes assistance with the following activities:
Our aides are very adept at helping clients with all of their nutrition needs. They can prepare each meal for the day, and assist with feeding when necessary. Our personal care assistants also understand how keeping a clean, sanitary, and well ordered kitchen is important as well.
Bathing and Hygiene
Our team of personal care assistants often are used to help individuals to bathe properly, and can help an individual to maintain oral and skin care.
Our personal care assistants can assist clients out of bed and getting dressed and ready for the day, or ready for bed in the evening. They can handle all of an individual’s laundry and organize clean clothes for our clients.
Depending on a client’s preferences and needs, our aides can take care of all general grooming requirements including the trimming and maintenance of body hair.
Our professional caregivers are available to support clients with mobility around the house and can help with stretching or going on a light walk for a little exercise.
Our experienced CNAs and GNAs are very professional in the ways they can help clients get to and from the bathroom. Our aides are trained to manage continence care, including changing adult diapers and handling catheter drainage bags.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option in Kensington, MD
Comfort Home Care develops customized care plans which comprehensively support an individual’s completion of ADLs in Kensington, MD. Please visit one of our informational pages below.
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of In-Home Care in Kensington, MD
Comfort Home Care’s care services provide the levels of support individuals may need to function as self-sufficiently as able through the day, despite any physical or cognitive challenges. The exceptionally qualified CNAs and GNAs of Comfort Home Care are well trained to ensure that each of our clients are able to accomplish any of the ADLs they need professional assistance with, in the hopes of improving upon the quality of life of each client we serve.
Family members who are part or full-time caregivers may find that the responsibility of managing a loved one’s whole set of care requirements can become a worrisome and stressful duty. Comfort Home Care’s in-home professionals try to relieve many of these common anxieties that are associated with caregiving responsibilities. Our compassionate and thorough aides attempt to simplify the day-to-day life at home so our clients and their families can have peace of mind knowing that Comfort Home Care’s team is ready to be there for everyone.
Licensed, Insured In-Home Care Professionals
Since 1999 Comfort Home Care has been providing Brookeville, MD residents with genuine and qualified Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Geriatric Assistants. Comfort Home Care is licensed in Maryland by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene as a Residential Service Agency.
Comfort Home Care only employs the best CNAs and GNAs in the area. When hiring a new valued team member, we take our time to carefully select the right people for our staff. We ensure this through a thorough screening of:
- Professional and personal references
- Communication assessments with written and oral criteria
- Nationwide criminal background check
- Discerning interviews
- Health screenings
Our In-Home Care Evaluation Process in Kensington, MD
Every team member of Comfort Home Care in Kensington, MD understands the value of the professional care we offer to families and individuals which enables our clients to live as self-sufficiently as possible in the comfort and safety of a familiar living situation.
- For the first step in the evaluation process, Comfort Home Care’s Company Representative, Director of Care, and Director of Nursing will pay a visit to the client’s location along with one of our Registered Nurses. They will make assessments based on the client’s specific care requirements and goals for care.
- The RN assigned to the client will develop the ideal care plan for the client’s unique circumstances which satisfies the entire range of care requirements.
- Next, we are ready to select the ideal CNAs and GNAs for our client’s circumstances. We carefully place the client with the experienced caregiver who will maintain a friendly relationship to most effectively promote the comfortability and happiness of everyone we serve.
Contact Comfort Home Care for a Free In-Home Care Evaluation!
If you would like to learn more about the ideal in-home care option for you or your loved one in Kensington, MD, please contact us by sending us a message online or giving us a call. We are available to schedule the complimentary in-home care evaluation to the interested party’s residence. A Care Manager is always on call to help our clients access the professional assistance they may require—where and when they need it the most.