Comfort Home Care provides dependable Chevy Chase, MD In-Home Care services. Our support team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA) can enable certain individuals to have the assistance they need to safely complete any Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
These professional care assistants help individuals to remain comfortable in the familiar setting, including a hospital, assisted living facility, or a private residence in Chevy Chase, MD.
Comfort Home Care also supports family caregivers by sharing any of their important caregiving responsibilities in order to give them more time to attend to personal or professional obligations.
Who Needs In-Home Care?
Individuals who are incapable of completing any Activity of Daily Living by themselves may be able to use in-home care assistance for the extra help they need to effectively accomplish a task.
Each individual will need varying degrees of assistance based on the presence of their particular physical or cognitive limitations. One person could need less frequent assistance throughout the month, while someone else may need 24/7 professional supervision and care assistance with every ADLs for a period of time.
These kinds of individuals who are struggling daily to accomplish ADLs are often relying on family and primary caregivers to help them with everything throughout the day. In-home support services are commonly used for numerous reasons, including when these devoted caregivers are briefly unable or are no longer capable of helping their loved one accomplish certain activities. Some of these situations include:
- The caregiver may be an older spouse who can help with most activities, but cannot help with a more challenging activity such as getting to and from the bathroom or out of bed and into a wheelchair in the morning
- The caregiver has personal obligations and outside responsibilities that prevent them from providing care to a loved one when they are at work or at school
- The caregiver must travel to an event and will be briefly unavailable for caregiving for a few days
- The primary caregiver can no longer provide any care and professional assistance is needed until a family member can step in to fulfill caregiving responsibilities
In-Home Care Services in Chevy Chase, MD
Comfort Home Care’s in-home services in Chevy Chase, MD focus on supplying the comprehensive ADLs support that helps individuals to sustain a good quality of life in an assisted living facility or in a private home.
Our professional care assistants can cover every aspect of caregiving to ensure our clients are properly cared for and feeling content with the level of care they are receiving. These reliable aides are always working towards maintaining the trust of the families and individuals they serve. Our in-home care support includes help with the following activities:
Our personal care assistants are able to prepare every meal a client needs during the day, and can also prepare meals for later when the caregiver is no longer around for the day. Our aides are capable of feeding individuals and also work toward keeping the kitchen clean and sanitary.
Bathing and Hygiene
Many of our clients have physical or cognitive challenges that prevent them from being able to bathe or maintain personal hygiene without assistance. Our aides can help with the act of bathing along with all personal hygiene needs including oral and skincare.
Our nursing assistants are often requested to help clients out of bed and into clean clothes to start the day, or getting ready for bed in the evening. They can also handle any of the laundry and the organizing of clothing.
Our staff can handle general grooming requests such as cleaning, shaving, trimming, and cutting hair.
Comfort Home Care’s nursing assistants are able to provide transportation to the locations clients regularly visit such as medical appointments and the grocery store. Our aides help clients with mobility throughout the house and can take clients on light walks and perform light stretching exercises when necessary.
Our experienced personal care assistants are trained to help individuals to get to and from the bathroom and will help to promote a clean and sanitary living environment. They are also able to handle any aspects of continence care including changing adult diapers and the emptying of catheter drainage bags.
Selecting an In-Home Care Option
Comfort Home Care creates custom care plans which are designed to comprehensively satisfy completion of each of an individual’s Activities of Daily Living needs in Chevy Chase, MD. Each of the in-home care services we offer are outlined below:
- Respite Home Care
- Special Needs Home Care
- Sickness and Injury Recovery Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Home Care
- Senior Home Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
- End-of-Life Home Care
Benefits of In-Home Care in Chevy Chase, MD
Comfort Home Care’s in-home care support services exist to provide the levels of support individuals need to more normally function as self-sufficiently as possible through the day, even though they may have physical or cognitive challenges.
The licensed CNAs and GNAs on our team are trained to ensure that each of our clients can complete any of the ADLs they require support with, while they tirelessly work to give individuals what they need to achieve a high quality of life in their setting.
Family members may find that satisfying a loved one’s entire list of care requirements is a worrisome and stressful effort. Comfort Home Care’s in-home personal care assistants try to alleviate many of the anxieties and stressors that are commonly associated with the act of full or part-time caregiver responsibilities. Our compassionate aides attempt to simplify the management of life at home so families and clients can have confidence and peace of mind that Comfort Home Care’s support staff is available for when they need it.
Our Chevy Chase, MD In-Home Care Professionals
Comfort Home Care has been providing professional CNAs and GNAs since 1999 to Chevy Chase, MD residents. Comfort Home Care is insured and bonded. We are licensed as a Residential Service Agency by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene of Maryland.
We understand the importance of having the most qualified professional in-home care assistants on our staff. We ensure the trustworthiness of our aides through a screening of:
- Professional and personal references
- Screenings of Health
- Assessing written/Oral communication ability
- Multiple in-depth interviews
- Nationwide criminal background check
Our In-Home Care Evaluation Process in Chevy Chase, MD
Comfort Home Care’s professional team has a deep understanding of how important our services are to our clients and their families. Our in-care professionals support individuals to be safe, and comfortable while being as self-sufficient as possible in their chosen environment. Comfort Home Care’s evaluation process will develop a detailed care plan to satisfy every care requirement of an individual.
- The first step in our complimentary evaluation process is a visit by Comfort Home Care’s Company Representative, Director of Nursing, Director of Care, and one of our Registered Nurses. They will assess an individual’s care requirements and goals for care to gain the best understanding of what our care support will look like.
- The Registered Nurse will then develop the custom care plan that is designed to meet each of a client’s activity of daily living support requests.
- Matching the right professional care assistant with our clients is very important to you and to us. We seek to pair our clients with the aide who will develop a friendly bond that ensures the contentment and comfortability of our clients.
Contact Us For A Free In-Home Care Evaluation!
If you would like more information on what Comfort Home Care’s Chevy Chase, MD In-Home Care services can do for you, please send us a message online or give us a call. One of our Care Managers is always on duty and can answer your questions and schedule your complimentary in-home care evaluation.